Interested in creating your own dynamic, web-based applications using Microsoft Visual C#? How about an RSS reader application? This lesson shows the design and planning of the RSS reader application. For more information, as well as tips for being a more effective user of Microsoft Visual C#, take a look at all five videos.
Lesson 1 shows the design and planning of the RSS Reader application. This project will show you how an application is built, beginning with a blank project, and ending with a finished application that you can share with others.
Lesson 2 begins the development of the RSS Reader. In this lesson, you create the main files that will be needed in the project, and rough out the user interface.
Lesson 3 continues work on the RSS Reader project. In this video, you will add the ability to download the RSS files from the Internet. The data access functionality will be roughed out.
Lesson 4 continues work on the development of the RSS Reader. The data access code is completed and further refinements are made.
In Lesson 5, the RSS Reader project is completed. Final coding tasks are done and the application is packaged for distribution.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades