This five-part series on C# programming covers many things. First, you learn how to save to the Microsoft SQL Server. Then, you'll learn how to retrieve that data. You'll also learn how to navigate the DataSet, edit SQL data, and delete data. If you have Microsoft Visual Studio and SQL Server, give this lesson a try.
Video #1: Saving to SQL Server using C# and ADO.NET
Objects used: SqlConnectionString, SqlDataAdapter, Text Boxes, Button - click event.
Video #2: Retrieving Data from SQL Server using C# and ADO.NET
Objects used: SqlConnectionString, SqlDataAdapter, DataSet
Video #3: Using BindingSource to Navigate the DataSet with C#
Video #4: Editing SQL Data using the SqlDataAdapter UpdateCommand with C#
Video #5: Deleting Data from SQL using SqlDataAdapter and the DeleteCommand with C#
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades